Account Manager, EG SP Hubs
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. We need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people to get there. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
- Extend AWS coverage to subsidiaries, branches, spin-off & joint ventures of enterprise accounts and consistently generate new opportunities.
- Execution with guidance for the business development plan, including market events delivery, leads and opportunities following up, sales strategy driving -Support enterprise account manager (AMs) on leveraging internal resources and enhancing enterprise-level customers’ user experience.
- Work as a team, learn industrial knowledge and common scenario, and rapidly replicate successful cases and extend to related subsidiaries and branches.
- Help ENT AMs understand the demands and own opportunities of subsidiaries & branches. Make sure AM’s account strategy & marketing campaigns can be executed and efficiently implemented.
- 3+ years of Enterprise account sales experience; proved the record of handling the complex situation or cases in Enterprise level accounts
- Knowledge of cloud computing and sales experience in cloud business is a plus -Understand the business and technical requirements of related industries. -Customer experience for the Internet industry, including scenario innovation, business negotiation, deal closing
- Good presentation and operation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences. Enjoy and able to learn quick, effective present on new technology and business, good at identifying, facilitating and convincing customers’ decision maker
- Good business acumen and selling skills in Cloud business; Deep understanding of cloud technology and AWS services with AWS SA associate certification or other equivalent certification proved