(Senior) Key Account Manager – Young Professional (m/f/d)
At P&G, collaborative partnerships with our retail customers are fundamental to the continued growth and success of our mutual business. You are the direct link between our innovative products, strategic marketing, and retailers.
Use your drive and ingenuity! From Day 1, you are the manager of your business and will create new ideas to implement our product and promotion initiatives at the Point of Sale. You work with analytics and shopper insights to sustainably grow the category at your customer. With your experience and your understanding of the market, you will sell, negotiate, and deliver annual joint business plans. You engage with internal stakeholders from all functions to achieve key sales objectives based on your customer’s requirements and business needs.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with strong academic results.
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
- have first work experience in Sales, Category Management or Marketing, ideally in the consumer goods industry.
- demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a drive for leadership, and a passion for sales.
- work effectively with diverse groups of people by embracing creativity, innovation, and initiative.
- You are familiar with the DACH market and its retail landscape.
- In case of a start in Austria or Switzerland, you are flexible to move to our DACH HQ office in Frankfurt, Germany after your 1st assignment (after about 2-3 years).
- You can communicate proficiently in English and German (written and spoken).