Capacity Planning Analyst, AP Capacity Planning
- Plan capacity for worldwide contact centre network for Amazon customer service.
- Cost and service optimization for customer service organizations spread across APAC region.
- Manage short term staffing (4-6 weeks) and scheduling of headcount to handle live customer contacts in a 24/7 operational environment.
- Build short/long term operational plans to optimize customer experience and variable costs associated with staffing
- Improve performance to plan by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to customer service
- Capture the right metrics to influence stakeholders and measure success
- Participate in global customer service initiatives and project rollouts to cater to growing business needs
- Coordinate with internal and outsourcing network operation teams to meet business service levels.
- Engage in process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
- 2+ years’ experience in operations or business analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, engineering, or closely related concentrations
- Solid understanding of SQL and Excel
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive positive change and persuasive ability.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (ability to present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly).
- Master’s degree from a top tier institute in statistics, engineering or MBA from a top-tier premier institute.
- Contact Center Operations, Resource Planning experience
- Have experience of Workforce Management and Telephony (ACD) Tools.