Care RTM & WF Specialist (_VOIS)
- Monitor and Control Vodafone UK consumer, customer relation and EBU in-house operation performance on the intraday level
- to ensure adherence and conformance of scheduled staff and Takes necessary contingency actions in case of problems and resolve daily events related to queues performance and manage company resources
- Provide Operational insights to maximise the call centre’s operational effectiveness and efficiency through skill changes where required.
- Monitor call arrival patterns and flag any change in arrival patterns to the VF UK Ops control and planning team.
- Realtime Management operation:
Includes But is Not Limited To
- Monitor adherence and conformance of CBU, EBU and CR operations
- Updating schedules with exception codes according to the defined process & policies
- Monitor service levels, AHT and hours delivery and flag to operations accordingly.
- Monitor/report on unplanned leaves and collect justifications from Team managers.
- Realtime reporting:
- Report on AHT at the agent level, TMs and Ops managers levels by split
- Report on Aux use and adherence daily
- Report on shrinkage daily
- Report and log technology incidents and assess impacts on operations
- Follow the escalation matrix for escalating any change in call behaviour
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Putting Customers First
- Performing Through Our People
- Delivering Results
- Managing In A Changing Environment
- Making A Personal Difference
- Communicating For Impact
Must-Have Technical / Professional Qualifications
- Must have at least one year of experience in UK Ops.
- Analytical experience, MS office use, attention to detail, and high accuracy.
- Experience with IEX, CMS, and Avaya.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders and ability to address concerns and facilitate two-way feedback.
- Ability to multi-task, focus and complete reports for extended periods of time.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondences.
- Must have good time management with the ability to work with minimal supervision and under tight timelines.