Source To Pay Associate
In this position you will have a direct contact with our stakeholders and suppliers, you will invest your analytic skills in the reporting, clearing and the vendor reconciliation. In addition to that You will drive the automation and standardization across the markets.
- Timely preparing of the daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Provide the markets with all internal/external reports.
- Perform vendor reconciliation and resolve all pending items related to vendors
- Analyze all pending items on GLs related to AP (GRIR GLs).
- Cover all pending debit balance on vendor line items
- Clear items either related to vendor/affiliate/employee accounts or against GLs.
- Monitor the performance service level agreements (SLA) and indicators of services (KPI).
- Organize and attend meetings with related departments or Market to finalize all the issues.
- Provide supportive documentation for audit.
- Support in maintaining GRIR report to ensure its positive effect on the P&L and the COGS.
- 1-2 years of experience in Accounting Field.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Detail Oriented and Organized.
- Teamwork spirit and very good communication skills.
- Hard worker and always willing to learn.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Strong Time management skills.
- Can apply the Proactive Cooperation mindset on his/her daily tasks.