KYC Risk Operation analyst ,GSC’s
الآن يمكنك الانضمام إلى فريق ال Operation فى بنك HSBC.
- Review customer profiles to identify possible patterns of money laundering and terrorist financing activity,
- ensuring compliance with applicable internal policies and procedures and external regulations;
- Review and analyze transactional activity for suspicious/unusual patterns of activity utilizing various internal systems, reports and external data sources;
- Conclude whether further investigation is warranted based on a reasonable assessment of information obtained;
- Review, collect and transmit supporting details to the Assistant Manager of Operations upon conclusion of review;
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Company and regulatory standards, policies and practices;
- report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events;
- Follow appropriate escalation matrix and proactively highlight questionable profiles based on logical reasoning against text-book approach towards procedures;
- Keep current with understanding of systems, policies, procedures and US regulations
- Provide a supporting role to on-shore business partners. Assist in reviewing alerts and provide support on all AML and KYC monitoring functions performed by Global CDD;
- Work on short-term projects/assignments with primary focus on quality.
- A Bachelor’s degree or with equivalent industry/functional experience
- Computer literate and ability to work on basic applications like MS Excel, MS Word and outlook.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability to be flexible and willing to change along with changes in corporate and department objectives in addition to recommending changes to assist in meeting these objectives.
- Ability to balance quality and quantity (volumes) with primary focus on quality.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to evolving and changing priorities. Procedures change frequently;
- selected candidates are expected to implement the changes immediately with minimal training.
- Is self-motivated, pragmatic (sense of urgency is a must)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs.
- Previous experience in working for AML/KYC teams is desirable.