Operations Senior Analyst
- This Operations Analyst role is a brilliant opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest-growing regions for DiDi
- This Operations role is a rare opportunity for fast growth early career and provides a chance to build a great combination of analytical skills and strategic abilities to drive the delivery of key business goals.
- You will have the front seat in the business and work closely with the Operations team.
- Together you will build, run and grow our business in the Middle East.
- Be prepared for a hectic, fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Never a dull moment.
- The seniority of 1(/3)+ years of business experience in total, ideally working for consulting firms,
- investment banking, private equity, technology companies or startups in business/project/strategy roles
- Be eager to make history in the Middle East Startup Scene, change the Mobility Industry in our country, and develop your career
- Problem-solving and analytical, written and communication skills
- Insights about industry structure, business model and unit economics
- Proactive, hands-on, and entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to work with and influence indirectly multiple stakeholders
- Multiple functions and also internationally
- English fluency (oral and written) is mandatory: the position requires daily interaction with international stakeholders living in the Middle East and abroad
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel. SQL knowledge is a plus, but a willingness to learn is a must
- Relevant experience in a fast-paced business environment is a plus
Contact CV for career to update your CV or prepare for the interview …Book your seat :