Retail Account Manager
- Manages day-to-day business relationships, and proactively and autonomously negotiates costs, promotional opportunities, and other business inputs with vendors.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Conducts vendor analysis and makes recommendations for initiatives that optimize for business growth. Maximizes Amazon’s business profitability and selection expansion opportunities.
- Uses data to identify trends, opportunities and risks and translate those insights into actions to drive long-term growth.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines.
- Identifies opportunities for systematic process improvement and drives those improvements at scale.
Language Requirements (English & Arabic)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in Eng and Arabic is essential
- 2+ years of relevant experience in retail or business management (could include account management, category management, project management, financial analysis, etc.) with a proven history of delivering results
- Experience in negotiations, pricing, or inventory management.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects.
- Proficiency with Excel and strong analytical acumen
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Business-focused thinking, an ability to focus on key issues and a strong hands-on, results-driven mentality