Internship – Associate Consulting Engineer – Egypt
تعلن شركة Cisco عن فرصة Internship ك Associate Consulting Engineer لمدة 12 شهر و البداية فى شهر سبتمبر القادم.
What will you learn?
- Learn the foundations of Networking
- Work with a team of highly qualified professionals who serve worldwide customers.
- Solve technical issues, optimize workflows or enhance future products
- Develop an agile approach to learning, practice, troubleshooting and implement
- Develop a Services mindset. Learn how to prioritize, multitask and enable customer success
- Build your professional network. Practice how to communicate, share knowledge & ideas and work with diverse cultures
- 3 months of technical training delivered by CX Academy
- 9 months shadowing with technology professionals to understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies
- Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world
- Paid internship
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or a master degree in Networking, Computer Science, Communication Engineering or recent graduate eligible for internship
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal) and Arabic
- Must be able to work in Egypt without any visa sponsorship
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry-recognized certifications is a plus.