Category Management Specialist (Egypt)
We are looking for an Experienced Category Management Specialist to join our team, you will be providing support in managing category leadership solutions to achieve sales and margin objectives.
- Perform analysis, implement promotions and perform all proofing and data entry jobs for a brand category.
- Administer all supplier associated activities and evaluate effective tracking of same.
- Provide an effective interface to all customers for various categories and recommend improvement strategies for all customer profits.
- Maintain and update knowledge for all customer business planning processes and associate category tools.
- Participate in various evaluation meetings with wholesalers and develop activities for various brands.
- Prepare all required paperwork and select the appropriate vendor and provide the certificate of insurance to various categories.
- Administer all operations requests and perform research on various out of stocks.
- Assist in applying all strategies for new products.
- Collaborate with category manager and field operations to ensure effective implementation of all new products.
- Coordinate with marketing and operations departments and develop efficient promotion strategies for all categories.
- Prepare and analyze all sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Supervise all promotional purchase inventories and develop various retail pricing strategies
- BS degree in business administration or a related field
- 2 – 3 years in the wholesale distribution industry.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Advanced Mathematical Skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to develop/maintain a strong working relationship
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Computer skills