Logistic Engineer / DCC warranty
Your Role – Magic happens when you bring great people together!
- Review contractual commitments, customer specifications, or related information to determine logistics or support requirements
- SPOC with the customer in terms of any material handling arrangements.
- The focal point for the warranty team in dealing with any material related to warranty scope.
- Daily follow-up with warranty team members to ensure no delay in material ordering.
- Close communication with the customer and ensure the actual demand is adhering to the forecasted volumes.
- Follow up with different internal departments (Finance, production, Logistics, Warehouse….etc) to ensure the customer demand is fulfilled on time/in full.
- Daily follow-up and update for all the shipments and the delivery schedules.
- Responding to daily requests (extra orders, complaints, documents ..etc ) from all the customers
- ensuring replying back within the accepted time achieving maximum satisfaction for the customer
- Shipping Documents follow up with the Logistics team.
- Following up on the financial status of all freight forwarders & suppliers with the support of the finance team.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in international logistics & transport
- SAP user with 2-3 years’ experience in Logistics and project business .
- Fluent English is a must.
Contact CV for career to update your CV or prepare for the interview …Book your seat :