Program Coordinator- The Japan Foundation Cairo
إذا كنت من المهتمين بالتبادل الثقافي بين البلدان و تتوافق مع الشروط المطلوبة يمكنك التقديم على وظيفة Program Coordinator فى مؤسسة اليابان بالقاهرة.
(1) Implementation and coordination of Japanese-Language Education,
Japanese Studies and Global Partnerships programs
(2) Assisting with the coordination for Arts and Culture Exchange programs
(3) Administrative work to ensure the smooth operation of the Office, etc.
(4) Providing support as needed with any other tasks as requested
(1) Working days: 5 days a week (Sunday – Thursday)
* Friday, Saturday and Official Holidays specified by JFC are holidays.
(2) Office hours: 9:00-16:00
*There may be overtime and work on holidays in some cases;
for example on the occasion of JFC events.
(3) Work place: JFC (5th Floor, 106 Qasr Al-Aini Street, Garden City, Cairo)
(4) Contract period: 15 August 2022 (tentative) – 31 March 2023
* The employment contract will be renewed for one year, based on
the evaluation of the job performance. It may be renewed for a maximum
of 5 years.
Applicants must fulfil all the following requirements:
(1) Egyptian national
(2) College/university graduate
(3) Work experience for more than 5 years in office administration is
*Experiences in translation, cultural exchange programs and public relations will be a plus
(4) N1 or N2 of the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test
*Copy of the certificate is required along with the application form
(5) Fluent in English
(6) Good command of Modern Standard Arabic preferred
(7) Having Microsoft Office basic skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
(8) Interested in international cultural exchange programs
(9) Good teamwork and ability to comply with regulations in the office
(10) In good mental and physical health
التقديم من خلال إرسال ال Form على ال Mail :
For more Details Visit:
Contact CV for career to update your CV or prepare for the interview …Book your seat :