فرصة للانضمام لفريق RAYA ك Market Researcher.
- Building basic economic models, writing research reports, conducting macroeconomic analysis on the national/regional Fin/Tech landscape, communicating our team’s ideas to stake-holders and working with the team to identify trends in the space.
- Expand the team’s bandwidth, bringing additional data visualization and abstraction expertise and ideas
- Maintain our Opportunity Hopper and support the enhancement of our reporting suite
- Using discretion and judgment, elevate critical news and reports or time-sensitive information to management/stakeholders.
- Attend and report on corporate events, roadshows, and company presentations, summarizing and communicate findings to the team and work on special projects to support a broad range of business needs
- Learn and apply new capabilities in data sets, charts, dashboards, etc.
- Prepare internal presentations and summaries of business progression and deliveries.
- Help write thematic sector and company research reports.
- Advance your capabilities and skills in financial acumen, accounting, technical capabilities, and tools.
- Perform value-add analysis and interpret data on market and economic events to identify and describe trends
- Reviewing and organizing data, synthesizing information, and conducting analysis, with direction from coach/line manager.
- A degree in mathematics, computer science, statistics, engineering, finance, or a relevant discipline with an analytical bias.
- Catchy and current presentation skills, both at creating decks and showcasing
- Be able to demonstrate a real interest and enthusiasm for building and creating a new business
- Self-starter: used to working in a team environment and who has the ambition to progress his/her career within research and/or the tech-space
- have strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively engage both internal and external counter-parties.
- 1-3 years of experience in any relevant field
Contact CV for career to update your CV or prepare for the interview …Book your seat :