Control & Reporting Associate
تعلن شركة Pepsico عن فرصة عمل فى قسم ال Accounting إذا كانت خبرتك 0:2 خبرة.
- prepare the insurance documentation to be sent to insurance team.
- Prepare and send the invoices for the centralized customers to prepare the claims.
- Participate in fiscal count task force (Monthly, quarterly, etc.…).
- Obtain the credit guarantee for the CR/customers as per OTC policy.
- Prepare inventory reports such asMarketing free products, Write off report, samples, etc..
- Prepare the customer balance confirmations on a monthly basis and identify and solve all the variances if any and ensure to have a monthly status for the reconciliations with the policy action .
- Prepare customer balance reconciliation SAP VS Sales Buzz VS open items on monthly basis.
- Deliver HO requirements timely and accurately.
- Participate in department projects as requested.
- Prepare COSO testing quarterly.
- Prepare the daily stope list for the customers and SRs on a daily basis and before the go to market and ensure to send it to the sales team .
- Ensure to review and reallocating the Adjs and the CR nots as well the cheqs collections and the deposits on the customers invoices to have a right Aging timely
- Bachelor of Accounting/Finance subject. Postgraduate qualification preferable.
- 0-2 years’ experience in accounting.
- Change management experience coupled with good analytical abilities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-geographically and across multiple cultures
- Strong internal and external communicator, influencer, and negotiator.
- Ability to set and prioritise short, mid and long-term objectives.
- Able to work in shifts
- Able to work 6 days a week
Contact CV for career to update your CV or prepare for the interview …Book your seat :