Operations Associate – GTRF Operations GSC’s
فرصة لتقديم فى بنك HSBC على وظيفة Operations Associate.
- Maintain and improve the delivery of “superior” customer service by working as directed by management to ensure that all work is processed within PLA
- Make sure that all work is processed with guidelines and appropriate timescales in order to minimize operational risk and/or customer complaints
- be aware of the nature of our customer’s business and alert any unusual transactions, to Line Management
- Proactively participating and leading change/transformation initiatives across the site and the bank
- Ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything we do both personally and as an organisation by ensuring work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Ensure a high degree of accuracy in order to minimise operational risk
- Work productively and professionally. Demonstrate ways to improve customer service and increase productivity.
- To operate Operational and FCC Controls
- To abide by the Group Compliance Policy by containing compliance risk in conjunction with the relevant Compliance Department. The term compliance embraces all relevant laws, rules and codes with which the business has to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good International Trade experience and background required, working knowledge of ICC Publications UCP600, URC522
- Awareness of the trade facilities and customer trade cycles
- Awareness applicable to the role, of the content and application of ICC rules as related to Documentary Credits and Collections and of internal control procedures,
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent English (written and verbal) communication skills
- Medium-high MS office knowledge/skills (especially Excel)
- Previous experience in large-scale centralized operations is desirable
- Flexibility to work in time zones as required by business
Contact CV for career to update your CV or prepare for the interview …Book your seat :