وظائف شركة- Giza Elctric
Electrical Technical Office Engineer
مطلوب للتعيين مهندس كهربائي فى شركة Giza Elctric
– Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, specification, BOQ, etc.), and review the Design including equipment sizing (Transformer, Generator, UPS…).
– Preparing the technical submittals and negotiating them with the client.
– Participating in Kick-Off meetings of the projects and handing the contract documents over to the project manager and execution team.
– Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
– Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
– Prepare and update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to the consultant for approval.
– Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solutions.
– Prepare voltage drop, short circuit, panel schedule, and Prepare Lux Calculation.
– Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand them over to the project consultant.
– Conduct an estimated quantity survey to determine the quantity of material that needs to be purchased or procured.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
– At least 3 years of experience as a Technical Office Engineer.
– Very good computer skills (AutoCAD – ETAP – Dialux – Excel)
– Very good in English (Written – Reading – Speaking)
– Work inside the company and the site if needed.
To apply send your CV to [email protected]